Chiropractor in Surrey provides laser treatments to relieve pain, promote recovery at Surrey Pain & Wellness Chiropractic Clinic
Surrey Pain & Wellness Chiropractic now offers the new Class IV K-Laser
Laser pain therapy – also known as low-level light therapy (LLLT) – treatments are safe and can be used with the assurance that there are no side effects – except accelerated healing. LLLT penetrates deeply into the soft tissue and stimulates cellular activity to reduce inflammation, repair tissue and accelerate your body’s own, natural healing process.
Low-level laser pain therapy uses red and near infrared light over injuries to improve healing and relieve pain. The laser treatment is very targeted and is a safe and effective way to stimulate healing in precise areas of the body.
The Class IV K-Laser treatments are the most powerful lasers on the market today. The laser beam is able to penetrate to a deeper level of tissue and help healing progress from the inside out. Its therapeutic results are almost immediate and the healing effects from each treatment are cumulative.
What to Expect
- Most people feel nothing at all during the 15-20 minute treatment;
- Some patients report a slight tingling sensation or feeling of warmth;
- Results depend on the type of condition and the length of time the condition has existed. (Usually, the more severe or chronic the condition, the longer it will take to recover.);
- In the majority of cases, it will take between 8 and 15 treatments to resolve the issue, but sometimes laser pain therapy is continued over longer periods to help manage chronic conditions.
Advantages of Laser Therapy
- Treatments are pain free;
- Treatments are non invasive and no medication(s) are prescribed;
- No recovery time from the treatment;
- Many extended health care plans provide coverage for you and your dependants;
- Low-level laser pain therapy equipment used at Surrey Pain and Wellness Clinic is approved by Health Canada.
Can Laser Therapy Help Me?